Saturday, June 28, 2014

SOFTSKILL


3. Give your opinion about your English skill
I have studied English since I was in the elementary school. I studied manythings. Actually I didn’t know about it. I still remember when I was in the elementary school, I couldn’t do exercises about simple present tense. I asked my friend who know the answer. And in the grade sixth, I took English course with my schoolmate. And in there, I knew little bit more about simple present tense.
In the junior high school, I took English course again, but in different place. I learnt about grammar, but I have a trouble with listening section. I think it’s complicated. I don’t know why. I can’t hear what the speakers say about. I think that they speak very fast.
But now, I feel better than before. I try listening western music, and I read the lyric, and then I try listening it again, but no text. I can sing that song a little without text. And about the speaking section, I can’t speak English fluently. I know what I talk about, but I don’t really know what the others talk about. Maybe, I have to try speaking English with a new words regularly. And then, about the reading section, I can read the text in English, but sometimes I read it wrong. I can read the text, but sometimes I don’t know what the text means. Perhaps, I have to try listening how to read that words, and finding the meanings. And the last, about writing section, I know that sometimes I write wrong words. I haven’t know yet about the grammar. Sometimes, I am still confused what tenses I should use in that such conditions. And these are my weaknesses, but I want to learn, learn, and learn more. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment