Saturday, June 28, 2014

SOFTSKILL


2. Make your own goals after graduating from Gunadarma University.
After I graduating from Gundarma University, I want to be a teacher, actually elementary school teacher. I don’t know why I want to be an elementary school teacher. When I was kid, if someone asked me what would I be in the future, I said that I wanted to be a teacher. In my opinion, being a teacher is really a wonderful job. In my opinion, being a teacher mean that I can teach people, and give them knowledge that  I have. Being an elementary school teacher makes control our emotional, because they are still kids. They don’t know whether it is right or not, and they need love. I like kids, but I don’t know how to attract their attentions.
Now, I am an assistant in the one of the Management Laboratory in Gunadarma University. Maybe being an assistant in there is a way to be an elementary school teacher. In there, I learn many things like teaching my juniors patiently, trying to speak in front of them, and learning how to handle them. I learn handling my juniors from others assistant in that laboratory.
From my point of view, being an elementary school teacher is really wonderful. There is a proud feeling when I can give knowledge for the students. Seeing their happiness makes me happy too. And my dream is just want to make them know, although it is only a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment