Saturday, March 29, 2014

Softskill Bahasa Inggris Bisnis

Mr and Mrs Calliston
Mr Richard Calliston and Mrs Belinda Calliston are my new neighbor. They moved to my town last month, and they live beside my house. They just got married, so they haven’t had children. I remember when they came to my house at the first time, they gave me a bowl of ice cream. I really liked it. They are so friendly and really nice couple. And when they met my sister, Clara, Mrs Belinda Calliston knew her. Mrs Belinda Calliston was my sister classmate in the Rectoverso Senior High School. It means that 5 years they didn’t met after the graduation. My sister was very happy could see her again. Moreover, Mrs Belinda Calliston lives besides my house, so my sister can come to her house every weekend. Because on weekdays she has to go to work and Mrs Belinda Calliston has to teach at Jolly Kindergarten.
Every morning, I always see Mrs Belinda Calliston watering the flowers on her little garden. Her little garden is fulfilled by many coloring flowers, such as rose, daisy, jasmine, orchid, tulip, and lily. And she told me that she wanted to buy sunflower seeds. Next Sunday, she will go to “Lolly Flower” in the center town. Lolly Flower is one of the most complete flower shop. It sells many kinds flowers seeds, planting tools, and etc. Mrs Belinda Calliston asked mo to go there, and I was very happy. I will buy a little flower pot for my beautiful roses. Mrs Belinda Calliston gave me a bouquet of roses and jasmine yesterday, and I liked it. Yesterday was my birthday. She knew from my sister that I liked planting flowers. And I learned many things about flowers from Mrs Belinda Calliston.
Every Sunday morning, Mr Richard and Mrs Belinda Calliston go jogging around  the kompleks. Sometimes I and my sister join with them. After that, we go cycling to the sport center. Maranathan sport center always full of visitors who wants to take exercise in there, such as jogging, cycling, playing badmintos, and many kinds of other sport. If we are tired, we will buy a bowl of chicken porridge in Sentosa Food Court. Sentosa food court opens everyday from 5 a.m until 11 p.m, but chicken porridge Mang Ujang every weekend opens from 6 a.m until 5 p.m. Chicken porridge mang ujang is very delicious. I always order for the large portion. And I buy 2 portion for my parents at home.  Sometimes, Mr Richard treats me and my sister chicken porridge Mang Ujang. Mr Richard and Mrs Belinda are really nice people. And I do love them like my own family.

_______ : Present Tense
_______ : Past Tense
_______ : Future Tense

No comments:

Post a Comment